Monday, December 22, 2008

Posters

On the spurgeon.org site there's a section with a heap of posters.
Yup, so what?
Well, they take a number of issues in contemporary Christianity, issues that are in many cases divisive, and put an ironic/sardonic/sarcastic/witty spin on them. You have to check out the posters themselves, because the captions on their own, while clever, work best in tandem with the pictures. I've included one below (and hope the producers of these (Emergent-See Po-Motivators) will forgive me. (I'm doing it to advertise them, after all!)



Off the top of my head, I'm not sure how you'd use these posters - or whether you need to get permission to use them if it comes to that - but they're certainly worth checking out as thought-provokers, conversation-starters and the like.

No comments: