Monday, March 02, 2009

Chasing the rabbit down the hole

I've just added Jason Goroncy's blog, Per-Crucem-ad-Lucem to the list of links at the right hand side of this blog. Things being what they are in the world of blog, I only discovered Jason's blog via the UK Tall Skinny Kiwi blog where a brief mention was made of Kevin Ward's Inaugural Lecture in February, which was given at the Knox Centre for Ministry and Leadership.

The link on the UK site led me back to Jason's blog, where he's very helpfully provided the full text of Kevin's lecture, plus the response from Bruce Hamill. It's like travelling halfway around the world to find you're already home.

I'd attended Kevin Ward's lecture (It may be emerging, but is it church?), but my notes were a bit hazy in some areas as to what he'd said, so it's good to be able to pick up the details again. And I hadn't taken any notes of what Bruce said at all, for some reason, so finding his response there as well is a bonus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike. Thanks for the plug, and for adding Per Crucem ad Lucem to your blogroll. Glad that you found what you were looking for.

Mike Crowl said...

My pleasure....looks like a blog that's well worth keeping an eye on!